UNDER CONTRACT: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Below you'll find the typcial sequence of events once your under contract:
1. Make your first Deposit
2. Initiate the Homeowners Insurance process
3. Submit Hoa Application (if there is one)
4. Arrange a Home Inspection (we can help you)
5. Initiate the Loan Process
6. Inspect the home and request any repairs that need to be made
7. Make your second Deposit
8. Set up Utilities at your new home
9. Final Walk Through Before Closing
10. CLOSING DAY!
***Please note that the above is just a basic layout of typical actionable items once under contract. There are certian considerations to make before, during, and after the transaction that may not be reflected above. Your Real Estate Agent can help guide you through your transactions unique circumstances.